Re: Device Enumeration Failure

I wrote the following lines to gigabyte:

Good Day,

I am trying to create a support of your notebook T1132N for linux operating systems.

Thus far most of the components are working reliably. Just the touch screen is causing me trouble. In order for me to go on with my work I would need some technical information on how the touch screen is activated (a driver for linux already exists) before it is recognized by the usb host controller. I know that you don't give support for linux but if you support me with that information I will be able to create the support for you. This would give you an entire new set of customers.

Sincerely,
..