Re: submitting code to the usb subsystem

> It is an AN2131Q of Cypress (eazy USB)
>
> Nice, then you can probably just use the same firmware that's already in
> the drivers/usb/serial/ directory.
I found the object code of the Eazy USB firmware in the firmware directory of
the kernel tree (such as the whiteheat firmware). I cannot use it directly
however as the USB-RSA does not use the serial port of the AN2131Q but an
externally connected ST16C550.   Is there source code of  firmware for the
AN2131Q released under GPL that I can use as role model  ?

Thanks
Tilman