Re: submitting code to the usb subsystem

Hello Greg,

> > I am almost done writing driver for usb-to-serial-convertor.
>
> Great, what device is it for?
http://www.iodata.jp/products/ifoption/usbrsa.htm

And this brings me to my next question:
The USB2Serial uses an AN2131Q (Eazy USB). The firmware is downloaded during
enumeration (as for the whiteheat adapter). I recorded the firmware, dumped it
as hex file,  and included it (unchanged) into the driver. Will this violate any
copyrights ?
I would not think that IO-Data will have issues with this as they stopped
selling the device (The linux driver comes pretty late -- but hey, better late
than never :-))

Thanks
Tilman