Re: Add dwc_otg driver

I'm not familiar with the s2c_hsotg.c driver, but if it can be made to
support our hardware we're very interested in using it.

I think dwc_otg is going to be a pain to mainline, and there are a
number of issues with it so we're happy to move away from it.
Assuming s2c_hsotg works as well or better than dwc_otg, we will switch to it.

If Greg has R-Pi hardware and is able to help port s2c_hsotg to R-Pi
that would be great.

What is the license for s2c_hsotg? If it is dual licensed BSD+GPL then
that's even better.