Re: Add dwc_otg driver

On 04/17/2012 02:34 AM, Greg KH wrote:
<zillions of html files deleted>

I thought I had seen it all, why are you adding HTML files to a
subdirectory of a kernel driver?  Why are you needing HTML files at all
in the first place?
Greg, documentation is very important :P

Anyway, what's the status of getting this driver support merged into
mainline?

Felipe, I'm guesing this doesn't work with your dwc3 driver, right?  If
not, is anyone working on this?

dwc2 is very different compared to dwc3.

Anyone know who I can poke about this?

The last update I got in my inbox regarding dwc2 is that Seth Jennings
(Cc) needs it as well for Rasberry Pi. Felipe come up with this:

|drivers/usb/gadget/s3c-hsudc.c is actually a driver for Samsung's
|instantiation of the dwc2 IP. They have been working on making that
|driver work for all users of the IP as per my request. I suggest you
|get
|in touch with them on the mailing list and join forces.

thanks,

greg k-h

Sebastian