Re: Designware USB OTG driver upstream questions

Hi Nikolai.

I tried the patch with g_serial. it needed some fix I have in my
company's repository for slave mode. Dma mode works correctly.

g_ether initializes correctly in kernel 3.0. There's a fix in g_ether
that doesn't exist in kernel 2.6. I haven't tested the functionality
of g_ether though.

I'll be discussing with my colleague whether to rewrite or refactor the code.

Thanks.