Re: device emulator?

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:49:12AM -0700, Chris Furlough wrote:
> Greg, please take this at face value, and tell me if you know what
> the problem is here.

Um, first off you seem to be ignoring everything we have told you in the
past, so why would we continue to help out here?

> * I'm calling fs_create_file to register my node under my parent
> directory. (I get the address from kallsyms, and call it
> directly).[1]

That's a VERY big warning that you are doing something totally wrong and
not correct.  Because of that, there's not much I can do to help you out
here.  Hint, NEVER dig through the symbol table and try to call things
that are not exported, they are not exported for valid reasons.

I really think you are totally on your own here as you have not taken
any of our advice previously, sorry.

Oh, and I still feel you are doing this totally wrong and backwards, but
hey, what do I know... :)

good luck,

greg k-h