Re: usbserial driving multiple devices

Hi list, I tried the following without success (usbserial.ko is already loaded):
echo -n "1a46 0000" | sudo tee /sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/generic/new_id

No /dev/ttyUSB[09] is created, and I can confirm that the device is
not bound to the module
(I see this from /sys/bus/usb/drivers/usbserial)

Any hints?

Dimitrios Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International