Re: CDC NCM missing Zero Length Packets

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 05:19:12PM +0200, Marius Kotsbak wrote:
> Den 24. april 2011 16:30, skrev Hans Petter Selasky:
> >
> >>But I do need a signed-off-by line for this.
> >>
> >What should I put as signed-off-by ?
>
> Add this flag to the git commit command:
>
> -s, --signoff
>            Add Signed-off-by line by the committer at the end of the
> commit log message.
>
> (use --amend / rebase -i to add it to an existing commit)

That's one way of doing it, but I think the original question is "what"
is a signed-off-by line, which is more important.

Hans, see the file in the kernel source tree,
Documentation/SubmittingPatches for details as to what you are agreeing
with when adding your signed-off-by to a patch.  That should explain
it in detail, and if you have any further questions about it, please let
us know.

thanks,

greg k-h