Re: USB memory stick has "end_request: I/O error...."

Yuping Luo <lypingsh@...> writes:

>  please check the PORTSCx register, and write 1  to PFSC (Port Force Full Speed
> Connect), after that, you may double check the two bit PSPD (Port
> Speed)  for effect.
>
>  and for your hcd driver, do you use the common ehci-hcd code and your
> glue, or just
> write a new one?  I suspect your driver are buggy. also you may
> capture the usb packet
> by using some tools like Lecroy USB Protocol Analyzer.
>
> thanks
>
> Yuping

Hi Yuping,

Thanks a lot for your comments. I use the common ehci-hcd code with my glue code.
All the PORTSCx register handling are in the generic ehci driver code. Glue code
only has the probe API and ehci-reset API.

I will try you suggested to see what's going on.

Regards
Jimmy