Re: USB memory stick has "end_request: I/O error...."

jimmy jiang <jiangyuqing@...> writes:

More information:

If I connect one USB2.0 hub between the port(only USB port in the embedded
system) and the USB flash stick, I am able to copy the file from other places to
the USB flash. However, the connection between the USB flash and the USB host
controller will be lost after couple minutes.

Thanks.
Regards
Jimmy