Re: composition switch design

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 09:53:07PM +0530, sai pavan wrote:
> I am looking for a solution where user can select desired functions in
> a composite device. It can be done without having multiple
> configurations by just unregistering the composite driver and register
> with a new configuration.  This feature can be seen in most phones (in
> Nokia there is a option to select PC studio/media player/mass
> storage).

Yes and for that we have a userland application that literally rmmod
g_nokia && modprobe g_file_storage (at least that's how we did on N900)

if that's all the problem you have, it should be fairly simple to write
a few composite drivers that would bind the correct functions to the
configurations.

--
balbi