Re: composition switch design

> If anyone has any good ideas on how to do this, I'm really open for
> comments. Having try-and-error approach would also work for Sai (I
> guess), if windows doesn't enumerate, configuration one,
> usb_gadget_disconnect(), switch_configuration(), usb_gadget_connect().
>
> Sai ? how do you feel about doing it automatically without user's
> interaction ?
>
> --
> balbi

I am looking for a solution where user can select desired functions in
a composite device. It can be done without having multiple
configurations by just unregistering the composite driver and register
with a new configuration.  This feature can be seen in most phones (in
Nokia there is a option to select PC studio/media player/mass
storage).

Thanks,
Sai