Re: Lacie Mobile Disk 250 GB USB 2.0 not recognized by my computer

Hi,

Honestly Jung, now that it works, i don't want to open the motherboard to manipulate it, risking
a bad manipulation.

My English is not very good and i'm afraid too of the sentence by ASROCK support :
"/Waking up from standby via mouse or keyboard will then not be possible"
/
is this mean that i can't take control of computer when it falls in stand-by state?
humm...I don't like this.

Regards,

Michel GUERREIRO
//

jung songtan wrote:
Hi,

Glad it works with the hub.

Is that fine too with the changing of jumper setting?

Thanks,