Re: GadgetFS as a composite function

Hi,

 >> But before I start putting more efforts I want to hear from experts,
 >> how much feasible it is ? and why previously there had been
 >> exception to "gadgetfs".

 Felipe> what would the application implement ? Without knowing what you
 Felipe> want to do, it's difficult to give you hints ;-)

An example is what I mentioned, E.G. HID device emulation together with
g_serial.

I posted a hacked together proof of concept application doing HID
emulation using gadgetfs ~1 month ago:

http://git.korsgaard.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=hid-gadget;a=summary

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard