GadgetFS as a composite function

Hi All,
 I am new to linux-usb, and have few queries regarding "GadgetFS as a
composite function". I will appreciate if someone can explain about
it.

 I have seen following thread, which have inquired about "GadgetFS as
a composite function" feature before.
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg22744.html

But after a lot of googling i can not find feasibility of same.
As well in kernel documentation I can find below lines :-

"At this writing, a few of the current gadget drivers have been
converted to this framework. Near-term plans include converting all of
them, except for “gadgetfs”.

but I am not sure why there is exception for "gadgetfs".

Can anybody explain what are problems in it ? and how much feasible it is ?

--
Regards,
Rupesh Gujare