Re: GadgetFS as a composite function

Hi,

 >> but I am not sure why there is exception for "gadgetfs".

 Greg> Why would you want gadgetfs to be a composite function?  What specific
 Greg> application do you have in mind here?

I could certainly imagine doing something like that, E.G. reuse the
existing g_serial functionality while implementing E.G. a HID device
though gadgetfs.

 Greg> And if you want gadgetfs to be working as a composite function, patches
 Greg> to do so would be gladly reviewed and appreciated.

;)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard