Re: Stability problems with Keyspan adapters at 115K?

Greg KH wrote:
It might be, but nothing has changed in that driver in a long time,
becides the whole tty layer rework, so I really don't know what to say.

I have not had any other Keyspan driver bug reports in a long time, so
perhaps you have some flaky devices?

Could be. But just for sanity's sake I tested them under Mac OS X, and they worked fine at 115K.

Of course, I don't know for certain that Keyspan devices *ever* worked reliably at 115K under Linux. I generally try to avoid running that fast.

The fact that it doesn't work isn't nearly as concerning to me as the fact that it doesn't seem to be completely repeatable. Sometimes I can get a few bytes out, other times not even one. That makes it more challenging to figure out what the problem is...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx