RE: [BUG REPORT] usb: dwc3: Timeouts with USB 2.0 LPM active

> From: Felipe Balbi [mailto:balbi@xxxxxxxxxx]
> > For a test I've changed some conditions in the driver so that
> > __dwc3_gadget_wakeup is also called on transfer updates and the link state
> > change also happens when in U2. This change actually fixed my timeout issue.
> > However, I'm not sure if this is actually the correct thing to do. I'm by far
> > no USB expert and I don't have access to the dwc3 databook.
>
> Right, AFAIR the databook was a bit unclear about this. It stated that
> it was required only for Start Transfer, but I always had the same
> doubt. No idea if the databook has been clarified since then.

Maybe somebody with access to the databook can clarify this? Since dwc3 defaults
to USB 3.0 speed and LPM enabled this should affect most USB gadgets users and
I'd like to see this issue fixed. I'm still wondering why there have been no
previous reports for this bug (that I know of). Surely I'm not the only one
using a function FS usb gadget.