Re: WUSB driver crash after DN_CONNECT message from WUSB device

Eyal Reizer wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> Thank you very much for your answers.
>
> Once I resolve the USB request submit error and have the system running
> I will issue a patch with the changes I had to do, and it would really
> be great if they could feed into your repository.
> Is this OK?

I'd prefer it if you could produce patches for the fixes you have
already -- it's always better to have a separate patch for each bug fix.

I will then queue them up to be integrated into the kernel.

David
--
David Vrabel, Senior Software Engineer, Drivers
CSR, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park,  Tel: +44 (0)1223 692562