[patch 2.6.29-rc5 0/9] musb fixes, mostly host mode

I scanned my mailboxes and patch queue for bugfixes, on top
of the bunch you recently forwarded.

These are the ones which are IMO appropriate for a late-ish
RC merge in that they've been around for a while (most were
first submitted in December) and are low-risk bugfixes ...
which behaved in my testing on DaVinci and OMAP3 hardware.

 - be careful with 64K+ transfer lengths (gadget side)
 - fix musb_host_tx() for shared endpoint FIFO
 - fix urb_dequeue() method
 - host endpoint_disable() oops fixes
 - fix data toggle saving with shared FIFO

 - be careful with 64K+ transfer lengths (host side)
 - use right poll limit for low speed devices
 - resume suspended root hub on disconnect
 - fix srp sysfs entry deletion

As is not uncommon, some of these needed tweaks; I noted
the nontrivial ones I added.

(That DaVinci patch is needed too, fixing merge glitches
that couldn't be addressed until the build fixes merged
and I resolved a config issue to get testable kernel.)