Delivering Data to Minneapolis

I am looking for someone near
Golden Valley, Minneapolis, who can perform a small task for myself.

The issue involves:

* getting a 4 GB Micro SD Card
* copying a predefined image onto it using linux "dd" command
* this can easily be done with a USB SD Card writer
* delivering the SD card to my customer in Golden Valley/Minneapolils

The task is worth forty dollars.

please answer at my mail if you can and like to help out.

best regards - and please forgive when not exactly matching the subject of
this
mailing list