Re: How to read & back up data of SIM Card using its Reader?

On 03/05/2016, Lars Melin <larsm17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You are jumping to big conclusions by assuming that your device presents
> a mountable file system. ...

Sir, I don't know really, but only because I know the community shall
guide me, and
(1)  I have my faith firmly upon the FOSS community, that overcame the
very restrictions which I too continued to face till the present (and
in future too) and made available drivers for us, when they were/are
not provided by the OEMs; &
(2)  The SIM card is read by my cellular phone, and the OEM provides a
software to read the data stored.
Regards, Sir!