Re: How to read & back up data of SIM Card using its Reader?

I again reiterate the SIM Card reader's Specifications in ebay.in
because of the confusion created by Prof.Bjørn Mork's opinion.

The product is this:
---------------------------
http://www.ebay.in/itm/231841478579?euid=063123e1b1d04e44b73872eb30670836&cp=1
(Copied from ebay.in) Item Specifications

Model-MG-008
Interface-USB 2.0
Supports Card Type-SIM Card
Supports Max. Capacity-n/a
Transmission Rate-n/a
OS System-Windows 7/ 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
Dimensions-2.28 in x 0.79 in x 0.39 in (5.8 cm x 2.0 cm x 1.0 cm)
Weight-0.25 oz (7 g)
Speed up to 480 Mbps
480 MBPS/SDHC Ready/Windows XP, 7.0,ME,2K,OS X Supported
Material-Plastic
Quantity-1
Colour-White/Black/Green(Choice of Colour on Stock Availbility)
Package Contents -1 x Card reader & 1 x Software CD

The card Reader is accompanied by a software miniCD which helps in reading
the card. The link to the software is here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0qPAe-7HylCV0VRM01sQkppR3M

The seller adds a troubleshooting notice:
Troubleshooting : If you have any issues with the Compatibility with
any version of Windows, please contact us and we will assist you

Since I don't have a winDoze system I can't use the software.

I hope this helps.
Regards