Re: Newby trying to build a USB Driver

 If the host(Linux) doesn't recognize the device,
 I have doubt on whether the virtual machine(Windows) can know the device
 well.
I'll try to forgot the virtual machine idea. I'll sniff exchanges on my windows host directly.
Suit yourself, but it works fine for me. In fact, it works _better_ when the host doesn't load a driver for the device, which you would have to unload first to connect it to the VM.

Someone tells me about libusb which could be usefull to play with raw usb data.
Pyusb is just a Python wrapper for libusb.

Yours, Florian
--
"_Nothing_ brightens up my morning. Coffee simply provides a shade of
grey just above the pitch-black of the infinite depths of the _abyss_."