Re: Newby trying to build a USB Driver

I'll try to forgot the virtual machine idea. I'll sniff exchanges on my windows host directly.

Someone tells me about libusb which could be usefull to play with raw usb data.

Anyone can confirm this?

Thanks

Brian Pin a écrit :
If the host(Linux) doesn't recognize the device,
I have doubt on whether the virtual machine(Windows) can know the device well.