Re: USB 3 XHCI Host Controller in Ubuntu

Hi Mathias,

  Ok, good to know.  How do I add to the quirk list?

  I contacted SP, they dn't understand how Linux works (told me to
update my drivers ????).  Anyway, maybe I'll look into the USB
analyzer.  Will a virtual one work, or does one need a hardware device?

Regards,
Andor