Re: usb: gadget: g_multi does not work with net2280

Praveen,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Praveen Murali <pmurali@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Rajeev,

Sigh.... forget to mention. IIRC there are limitation for endpoint
also. Infact,  I have faced this issue only if RNDIS is one of the
gadget. In order to work it properly
you need to associate first endpoint  with RNDIS. One more point , In
case failure to do so, there may be chances for windows crash also
(Blue screen).

~Rajeev