Re: usb: gadget: g_multi does not work with net2280

Can you try with the latest kernel from linux-next?

There are some patches from Mian Yousaf Kaukab
<yousaf.kaukab@xxxxxxxxx>, that might be related to your problem

Regards

ps: Make sure your mail client works in text mode or you wont be able
to send mails to the mailing list.

--
Ricardo Ribalda