Re: usb: gadget: g_multi does not work with net2280

Praveen

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:59 AM, Praveen Murali <pmurali@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

This is windows  limitation. . Could you let me know which widows you
are using and secondly at which interface you are connecting RNDIS.
Actually if I am correct there is a issue with few of windows. RNDIS
will not work if it is not the first interface. When I was working
long time back it was
Windows XP service pack 2 which has almost the same issue.

~Rajeev