Re: Unable to reap urb after receiving signal using usbfs.

[quoted lines by Peter Stuge on 2015/02/11 at 16:40 +0100]

>But I don't believe you should have to discard the URB when the
>device disappears.

I can see, from Alan's questions, that I wasn't clear enough. By "was turned
off", I meant that the device's power switch was in its off position. It was in
that state all the way through. It wasn't turned off part way through. Even in
this state, the device is connected - just not fully operational.

So what we have is that the urb can be discareded, which mdans that it's for
sure there, but that a non-blocking reap yields EAGAIN and a blocking reap
waits forever.

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/