Re: Problem with D-Link USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter DUB-1312

	Hi Sarah,

Thank you very much for your answer. I bought three same all-in-one, low-energy
and space effective computers from ASUS. There isn’t any possibility to add an
additional extension PCIe card. There is only the option to upgrade the memory
and hard drive (which I already did it). I want to use these computers as home
GlusterFS cluster / NAS solution. Therefore, I need to add a second 1 Gbps
ethernet interface to each computer (I want to use link aggregation). And the
only way ho to realize such network connection is via USB 3 interface.

For these reasons described above the only way for me is to solve the problems
in the ASMedia xHCI and ASIX driver on existing hardware. I can help to solve
this problem. In the case of interested I can make remote access for the
developers to my computer via SSH. Developers would have the opportunity to
access the problematic hardware and solve problems directly. Everything is just
a matter of agreement.

Regards,

Marek