Problem with D-Link USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter DUB-1312

	Hello Sarah,

I would like to draw attention to another potential problem which concerns
combination of USB ethernet and xHCI driver in Linux kernel. I have serious
problem with D-Link USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter DUB-1312. I am not
able to assign the IPv4 address through DHCP client or even manually via
ifconfig command. I tested it with three different D-Link DUB-1312 devices
(that working normally in MS Windows), but the result was always the same
 - no IP address was assigned to my eth1 interface. For more information
visit following URL on Debian bug tracking system:

Any advice or help relating to this problem would be most welcome. Have
a nice day.

Regards,

Marek