dummy_hcd performance / correctness

I couldn't use dummy_hcd with g_tcm_gadget (UAS storage) with recent 3.15-rc
kernels, firstly it wouldn't even work because stream support was broken
and when I could get it to work with g_mass_storage, performance was horrible
due to the driver using jiffies instead of hrtimers.

With these two patches dummy_hcd works for me acceptably (no doubt it can
be improved even more). Without them I get 4MB/s with usb-storage
(because uas.ko wouldn't bind due to broken streams regression).
With them I get 100MB/s with uas / tcm_usb_gadget (and 25MB/s
for g_mass_storage) in an ordinary 3.15-rc8 HZ=250 tickless kernel.

Please review and consider merging, other people have complained for
the performance problem of dummy_hcd as well, e.g:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18606393/very-low-performance-of-g-mass-storage-virtual-usb-device
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/86580