Re: usb/serial/io_ti.c broken on BE systems

> Did you get a chance to verify my (unmodified) patch (on BE and LE)? Are you
> able to test it against a recent kernel on your router or are you stuck
> with an old kernel?

Hi!

I've just installed a VM with a custom kernel to be able to test the latest
patch on LE. But for BE, I'm stuck with an old kernel...(or maybe there's a
way to run openwrt on qemu?)
I hope to start some test in the next 2 weeks, I'll keep you informed.

Regards,

   Ludo.