Re: usb/serial/io_ti.c broken on BE systems

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 08:49:17AM +0000, Ludovic wrote:
> Johan Hovold <johan@...> writes:
> > Care to test the patch below (against usb-next) on both your LE and BE
> > machines?
>
> Thanks I'll try your patch next WE.

Great.

> I've patched the code in a similar way a few days ago, but I have strange
> problems: I can do a write and a read, but then I have to close the serial
> port or the next write/read will block...

Apparently no one has been using this device on a BE system before so
there could be further endian issues.

See if you can reproduce the second problem with the patch I sent applied,
and post a log from when it occurs while running with debugging enabled.

Oh, and you're stuck on an old kernel on you router, right? Any chance
you can try this on a recent kernel such as v3.13? There's been quite a
few changes to the driver since v3.3.

Thanks,
Johan