RE: Debugging U-Boot standalone apps on Tegra 2 board

The main Harmony PC board (1162) connects via ribbon cable to a debug board (1137) w/20-pin JTAG, RS-232 serial port, etc. if I remember correctly (haven't touched my Harmony in a long time).

Once you have the debug board, any JTAG dongle will connect - we use the Flyswatter from TinCanTools, and/or the parallel-port JTAG adapters, as well as the Lauterbach.

As Stephen says - whoever gave you the Harmony originally should be able to help you get the debug board to go with it.

HTH,

Tom