Re: Debugging U-Boot standalone apps on Tegra 2 board

Hi Tom,

You happen to mention a very sore subject for me Flyswatter and Harmony, so now that we are on the subject I would like to ask you a couple of questions :-)

What software do you use with Flyswatter? Is is OpenOCD? If so what are the board files that you use and would it be possible for you to share them? The reason I ask is because three month ago or so I tried to use the aforementioned combo as a JTAG debugger on my Harmony board(with intent to use it on our Harmony based design later) and I failed miserably.

I do have Lauterbach, but the experience of trying to make it work(and failing to do so) made me decide not to use that wunderwaffe ever again, unless my parents are being held hostage or something.