Debugging U-Boot standalone apps on Tegra 2 board

Hi

I'm currently running U-Boot on the Tegra2 Harmony board and I'd appreciate some help on how to debug U-Boot standalone applications. I'm currently stuck with some nasty bugs and without a debugger it will be extremely painful to fix them.

I read that using a JTAG device seems to be the best option. According to the technical specs of the Harmony board, JTAG is supported and looking at the board, there's apparently a debug port (J10). However, this port looks too tiny to be a regular JTAG interface.

Do you have any idea if a JTAG debugger is indeed supported? If so, could you please recommend me one that is compatible with this board? Otherwise, are you aware of an alternative approach for debugging the system?

I really appreciate your help on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--Nuno