Re: Debugging U-Boot standalone apps on Tegra 2 board

On 8/23/12 7:47 PM, Tom Warren wrote:
As Stephen says - whoever gave you the Harmony originally should be able to help you get the debug board to go with it.
Thank you very much for all your contributions!

I've just contacted NVIDIA, from whom I bough my Harmony board, and asked for the external debug board. Unfortunately, the only way to acquire / get assistance on these products is through their developer portal, which has been under maintenance for the past two months...

Do you have any idea about alternative hardware manufacturers or distributors that commercialize the debug board for Harmony? Otherwise, it seems that I'll have to change hardware platform...

Thanks again,
--Nuno