Re: staging: ks7010: potential buffer overflow in ks_wlan_set_encode_ext()

…
…
>> I'm guilty of my incorrect patch format. And do I need to write another
>> patch to fix this format issue?
>
> One of the hardest things in kernel development is learning what
> reviews, and what reviewers, should be ignored.  This is one of them :)

Recurring communication difficulties triggered such a response.
Please reconsider it more!

> No need to change the patch yet, let me get to this change this week

The desired patch review may take more time.

> and I'll let you know.

Some contributors will be curious how corresponding messages will evolve.

Regards,
Markus

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]