Re: staging: ks7010: potential buffer overflow in ks_wlan_set_encode_ext()

…
…
> I'm guilty of my incorrect patch format. And do I need to write another
> patch to fix this format issue?

This can be an usual consequence for the current change review
if you would really like to take provided information and advices
better into account.
Some communication parameters influence if further development ideas
will actually be picked up for desirable improvements
(also for your change suggestions).

Regards,
Markus

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]