Re: r8188eu driver in 5.15 only shows wifi networks on channel 11

Hello Larry,

For the record, I am in the FCC domain but on my device the regulatory
domain was
not configured. When I was debugging the issue, I did set the domain
with `iw reg set US`,
however I now realize I set it _after_ the module was loaded, which is
probably not
what I should have done.

I look forward to the release of the patch.

--
Zameer Manji

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]