Re: r8188eu driver in 5.15 only shows wifi networks on channel 11

On 11/6/21 14:29, Zameer Manji wrote:
Hello,

I was able to build and test a kernel from Phillip's github repo and I
can confirm the patch fixes the issue I observed.

Thank you Larry and Phillip for your help. Would it be possible to
have this patch queued up for a 5.15.1 fix? I was
testing out 5.15 because I read it would be the next LTS kernel.

I will submit the official patch with "Fixes" and "Stable" tags. That should get it propagated into 5.15.x as soon as the patch hits mainline. In the meantime, keep using the kernel you just built.

Thanks for bisecting and testing. I suspect that most of us are in the FCC domain, but that you are not; which is why you were affected.

Larry

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]