Re: r8188eu driver in 5.15 only shows wifi networks on channel 11

On 11/6/21 12:16, Zameer Manji wrote:
Hello,

I would be happy to test the patch. I am not an experienced git user
when it comes to
taking patches from mailing lists so I would appreciate it if a commit
was pushed to a
git repository that I could pull down.

Sorry for assuming your level of familiarity with Linux. I find that anyone that can do a successful bisection is pretty adept. Unfortunately, I do not control the repository, thus I cannot push patches.

Please tell me how you read E-mail. Do you use a local mail client such as Thunderbird? If so, I will send a special patch form that can be installed with git.

Larry

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]