Re: r8188eu driver in 5.15 only shows wifi networks on channel 11

On Sat, Nov 06, 2021 at 01:09:23PM -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
> On 11/6/21 12:16, Zameer Manji wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would be happy to test the patch. I am not an experienced git user
> > when it comes to
> > taking patches from mailing lists so I would appreciate it if a commit
> > was pushed to a
> > git repository that I could pull down.
>
> Sorry for assuming your level of familiarity with Linux. I find that anyone
> that can do a successful bisection is pretty adept. Unfortunately, I do not
> control the repository, thus I cannot push patches.
>
> Please tell me how you read E-mail. Do you use a local mail client such as
> Thunderbird? If so, I will send a special patch form that can be installed
> with git.
>
> Larry

Hi Zameer,

Just setting up a temporary repo now with Larry's v2 patch applied. I will
share the URL shortly so you can just clone/pull from it.

Regards,
Phil

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]