Re: PATCH Prevent spi-dw write transaction split

On Sun, 2018-11-18 at 08:45 +0000, Gil Beniamini wrote:

> > - if you're having trouble getting your mail client to send things
> > it's OK to just send as an attachment.
> > Probably the most critial formatting issue is that all the tabs
> > look to have been replaced by spaces which means tools can't work
> > with the patch at all unfortunately.
>
> Sorry I can only use Microsoft Office, and so I created an
> attachment,
> hopefully in acceptible format (I am not sure about who toname as
> "signed-off"),
> See attached files

You _can_ send proper patches with an MS-Office based corporate email
system.

Use git send-email.  Use a config like this (place in ~/.gitconfig):

[sendemail]
        smtpuser = username@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        smtpencryption = tls
        smtpServer = smtp.office365.com
        smtpServerPort = 587
        smtpdomain = mycompany.com

It is also possible to use Evolution email client with EWS connection
with an office based email system, but it is still trouble to avoid
line wrapping in the Evolution email editor.  Git send-email is so much
less trouble.

You can send plain text emails with outlook or office web email, but I
can not figure out how to turn off line-wrapping or to top-quote.
Evolution allows these and integrates quite nicely.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]