Re: SPFUNSUPPORTED MAY BE MALICIOUS CLI Terminals with Speakup (Was howto run speakup/orca concurrently in ubuntu)

Hi Martin: I am quite dense, so maybe you already stated the issue and
I just missed it. What is the exact issue? Speakup doesn't start on
boot? Speakup doesn't run at all? Speakup won't run while gnome and
orca are running? If it is the boot issue, zookia posted a link on the
speakup list about getting that working. If it's they don't play nice
together, you'll need to provide more info because they work just fine
together here. But, having said that I don't use gnome, I use i3 and
storms i38 scripts and startx. I'd appreciate it if you could clarify
the issue please.

  Kirk