Re: slightly different dectalk question.

I got the file just fine.
To attach a file in pine, which I am using now, you simply type it in the field just above the subject line.
Thanks for the sample,
Kare

On Fri, 3 Nov 2023, Butch Bussen wrote:

I don't remember how to attach a file in pine and would have to copy it to shellworld which I don't do much anymore. I'm sending you an mp3 file from my outlook express address. Will show up as from tiny puppy.

Hope you get it o.k.