Re: slightly different dectalk question.

I don't know of a tool, but I have a whole folder of dectalk stuff, says software 4.2 if I remember right. There is one file, for example, that talks about a conflict with certain cdrom drives. On Tue, 31 Oct 2023, Karen Lewellen wrote:

And likely more on point.
I did get a copy of the pc1 software, from another list.
The error suggests address factors, but my associate took one look at all those switches and was afraid to touch them.
Given dt.bat can be edited it seems,
any tool that will locate the dectalk internal card?
Thanks,
Karen